Field Services Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: FSERR
Location: England, North West England
Sector: Electricity, Utilities
Date Posted: 21/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an award winning low-carbon energy projects provider who are seeking to hire an experienced Field Services Engineer covering the North West. This position pays a generous basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for contract management responsibilities and site management duties.
Field Services Engineer responsibilities:
* Responsible for the delivery of all New Connections for all services, across all sites, from receipt of application form through to delivery of connection and energisation of supply, including provision of quotation from Independent Connections Providers/ Contractors and co-ordination of on-site works to engineering standards and specification.
* Responsible for the delivery of all periodic inspection and maintenance activities, including faults and network restoration across all sites.
* Delivery of all Meter Operation works, from receipt of application form through to provision and installation of meter, including provision of quotation from Meter Operator and co-ordination of on-site works.
* Responsibility for the provision of all Data Collection for all services, inclusive of manually read and remotely read meters.
* Liaison with Independent Connections Providers/Contractors for New Connections and Meter Operation works. Plus Contractors for inspection and maintenance works covering provision of Risk Assessments.
* Responsibility for the provision of all records for all services across all sites covering: asset data records, O&M manuals and commissioning certificates.
Field Services Engineer experience:
* Professional Qualification in electrical engineering.
* Strong utilities industry background.
* Strong knowledge of contracts with Contractors enabling services to be provided in line with contracted Service Levels.
* Good knowledge of Health and Safety matters across all utilities services inclusive of legislation.
* Site management experience desirable.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office