ESSENTIAL DUTIES Include The Following
- Responsible for the supervision and safety of personnel to and from locations.
- Coordinates and supervises the rigging up and running of applicable equipment on the rig, safely and efficiently.
- Coordinates and supervises implementation of company policies, procedures and maintenance of equipment on the rig.
- Coordinates and supervises the safety of the crew at the rig site.
- Coordinates and supervises preparation and mobilization of tools.
- Coordinates and supervises periodic tool inspections and filing of all pertinent reports.
- Acts as liaison between the company and the customer representative.
- Performs other assignments and/or duties as required.
- Accountable directly to the Safety Department for the safety performance of crew personnel.
- Instructs the crews in safe working practices, proper operations, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the Bakken is strongly preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two years as a casing hand or directly related equivalent experience.
- Experience in the oil & gas industry preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well enough to read technical documents and effectively communicate with team members.
- Interpersonal communication skills necessary to successfully supervise other individuals.
- Must be able to use a Windows-based personal computer.
- Must maintain a valid Commercial Driver's License, including applicable endorsements in accordance with District specific requirements.
Other Technical Skills
- Proficient in all aspects of field operations for service line.
- This position may be required to complete a functional test quantifying the physical requirements for the essential functions of the position.
- Employee must be physically able to perform all essential job functions required in this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, stand, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, hear, talk and smell.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to wear or use a respirator.
- Complies with all Company Quality Management System Standards, Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Supports the company's Quality Policy Statement.
- Performs all work in accordance with established RPC and Company specific Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Performs duties within established standards and customer requirements.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.
Rotation: 4 weeks on 2 Weeks off
Housing: will be provided
Travel and milage will be covered.
Experience in the Bakken is strongly preferred.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.