This administrative role will be part of our delivery team in Singapore, supporting payroll processing and billing to our clients.
- Examine contractors’ payroll timesheets for completeness.
- Maintain and obtain missing timesheets.
- Timesheet query resolution with clients, internal teams and contractors.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation for all relevant documents (payroll advice, reports and correspondences) pertaining to client(s) payroll.
- Maintain accurate data in systems and documents.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all payroll records.
- Check payslips and files in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure and comply with accurate, timely billing procedures to facilitate timely payments.
- Perform other general admin duties directed from superior or to meet department needs.
- Support completion of document reconciliations.
- Involve in the annual year-end tax reporting.
- Support all ad-hoc payroll related projects and activities as required.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting/ HR or other relevant qualifications.
- Strong numerical skills and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across levels of staffs.
- Diligent, attentive to details and is a team player who is open and adaptable to changes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint .
- Take ownership of work and adhere to tight timelines under pressure.
Thank you for your interest in our company, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.