Leading Arts Centre in Hong Kong looking for a Financial Advisor to oversee the process of review and improvement of the financial accounting procedures.
What does the role involve?
- Review and revamp the financial accounting procedures
- Streamline the work flow to achieve operational efficiency
- The purpose is to shift the focus of the whole team from the current day-to-day financial accounting operations to more strategic management accounting functions
- Develop management report and analytical system to facilitate more strategic financial planning and financial modelling, and will enable Director of CPS to make management decisions and for business planning
What experience is needed to excel in the role?
- 15 Years experience in an accounting focused role
- Track recrod of creating, or at least improving financial accounting proceedures
- Postive attidue and eye for detail
- Expereince presenting in a formal setting to senior management
For more information please contact Andre Springett on his favourite emaill address. Andre.email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office