Our client, a multinational Renewable Energy Infrastructure company, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Project Finance Manager, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with the opportunity to grow the Renewable Energy segment of the company. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the team and both manage existing projects and develop new opportunities.
Project Finance Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Structuring, funding and supervising the different projects to develop the energy solutions.
- Developing of project funds
- Establishing communication with all parties
- Developing the action plan and processes for the projects.
- Working internally with other departments to prepare all documentation for projects.
- Liaising with the board of directors to report and update them on the projects.
- Work with the Project Development Team to negotiate legal agreements.
Project Finance Manager desired experience:
- 5-10 years in Renewable Energy Project Finance or Investment
- Bachelors' degree in relevant financial area.
- Experience in Project Development is a bonus
- Fluent in French and English, with another European language being an advantage.
- Experience in developing countries preferred.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office