- Location: Thailand
- Salary: Market related
- Accounting operations
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Tax and financial reporting
- Daily accounting, taxes, banking, audit, cash flow, internal control, legal, and compliance
- Responsible for the following accounting activities per General Accepted Accounting Principles and other local regulations.
- Review and coordinate with local government offices, Global Financial Services in Manila for all accounting transaction of AR/AP/GL/Banking/Taxes are proper record and control
- Prepare monthly and quarterly taxes reports which required by local and corporate and advice proper control to compliance with local and corporate requirement.
- Ensure timely submission of statutory reports and corporate taxes per local regulations and corporate deadline.
- Review new/change of customer/vendor master data
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of finance data / results
- Responsible for filing of VAT and withholding tax filing to relevant local authorities per local regulations.
- Facilitate annual statutory filings
- Handle ad hoc requests
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience, preferably in fast paced MNC environment.
- Self motivated and hands-on, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Work well under pressure.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion or similar business system required
- Good knowledge of local accounting and tax regulation and US GAAP.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and results-oriented.
- Good command of spoken and written English