Rapidly growing cyrpocurrency exchange and a new entity in Hong Kong is looking for a Finance Manager to spearhead their planned growth across Asia. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to join at this key time of upward growth especially if the candidate has a strong personal interest in either Cryptocurrency or blockchain.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct the overall preparation of month-end, quarterly, interim and annual management reports including budgeting, forecasting and closing
- Liaise with subsidiary companies in establishing group annual budget and financial reporting matters
- Prepare consolidation accounting reports for purpose of financial accounting book closing & management accounting review
- Responsible for financial & management accounts reporting and manage day-to-day accounting operations
- Assist in formulating, implementing and monitoring internal and financial control policies
- Ad hoc assignments
What experience do you need?
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or business-related disciplines
- Holder of professional qualification of CPA is preferred
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin and English
For more information please contact Andre Springett directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office