An exciting IT Technology Start Up company are looking for a Finance Manager to help with their growth plans for the region in 2019 and beyond. Ideally this person would have worked in an IT / Technology company before and have the experience or ambition to work in a start-up environment and become a key aspect of their growth in the coming years.
What does the role involve?
* In charge of financial and accounting functions
* Advise management on accounting matters, financial management and internal controls over management reporting and business processes
* Participate in budgeting and re-forecast for management review
* In charge of day-to-day administration of the finance, accounting and payment functions
* Liaise with external stakeholders
* Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly consolidated management reports
What experience do you need?
* Degree holder with professional qualification of CPA
* Start-up experience preferred
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Good command of English
* Adaptive, able to work under pressure, and a good team player
For more information, please contact Andre Springett directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying directly from this advert
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office