- Organize and improve the financial internal control system and financial management system.
- Provide a full range of financial and accounting functions.
- Implement and enforce accounting policies and procedures and reporting system.
- Organize, review and timely submit consolidated financial statements and financial analysis reports.
- Assist with the management and development of strategic business planning at board level
- Handle treasury and tax related matters
- Take an active role in maintaining good relationship with external parties
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline and CPA qualification is expected
- A minimum of 8 years' relevant experience in financial or accounting, including 5years of managerial grade.
- Experience in retail industry could be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office