My client is a US-listed technology company that provide digital services in B2B, B2C, C2C sectors.
They are looking for Finance Sr.Manager/Manager who is experienced in advising accounting and reporting that are in compliance with IFRS, GAAP, provide accounting recommendation/guidance on decision making and complex issues.
- Support in setting up template and process for disclosure, financial statements/reporting that are in compliance with IFRS, GAAP reporting requirements as well as relevant regulations;
- Closely work with BUs to understand their accounting cocnern and initiate implementation/solution for them
- Align newly acquired companies' accounting function with the Company's accounting policies;
- Coordinaite with different department during projects and deal process to provide provide accounitng advise
- Assist in valuation
- Assist in financial reporting on a quarterly and annual basis; liaise with internal and external parties;
- Maintain accounting policies and provide necessary training on the implementation of new standard and SOPs
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a more senior position
- University degree in accounting/finance with CPA qualification;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Big 4, experience in SEC registrant is a plus
- Expert in IFRS; knowledge of US GAAP, PRC GAAP/CAS is a plus;
- Ability to perform research and resolve technical accounting issues independently and offer solutions in a feasible and practical manner;
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional business travel
Please feel free to contact Keith Leung (email@example.com) if you have any query.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office