Leading Law company with recent growth is looking to hie another Financial Analyst to help with the analysis, forecasting and reconciliation.
What does the role involve?
- Provide business analysis to drive business performance to achieve financial objectives
- Perform variance analysis
- Collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders for finance related issues
- Manage reporting processes and deliverable's
- Analyze ad hoc feasibility projects
What experience do you need?
- Degree holder in Accounts/Finance/Business
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant work experience in FP&A and legal experience
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Strong Excel and advanced modelling capabilities will be an advantage
For more information please contact Andre Springett by either directly applying to this advert, or by sending your CV to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office