POSITION: Senior Analyst (full-time)
DEPARTMENT: Structured Finance Group
REPORTS TO: Director of M&A and Structured Finance
KEY INTERACTIONS: Daily exposure to CEO and CFO. This position coordinates internally with all project teams (legal, engineering, construction and project management) as well as externally with project sellers and project finance banks (tax equity and debt).
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
This position will be responsible for the financial modeling of tax equity and debt
transactions, M&A diligence and modeling and will be a key deal team member supporting the execution and financial closing for renewable energy projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive financial modeling in excel to analyze financial structures and valuations.
- Provide data and coordinate with appraiser, independent engineer, insurance consultants on project financings.
- Help coordinate cross-functional teams in developing business case analyses and executing transactions.
- Support quality assurance on economic metrics going to senior management for project development decision-making.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 1- 4 years finance experience in project finance, banking or similar position, preferably in renewables sector;
- Strong business and financial savvy with the ability to support a high performance organization that will deliver
- operational excellence and meet or exceed financial targets
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and capabilities to work in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Diligent, detailed oriented, and dynamic. Able to self-organize priorities.
- Fun to work with.
Bachelor's or Master's in Finance, Business, Engineering, Math, Science, or other rigorously quantitative field
Commensurate with experience; competitive