Rapidly growing cosmetics retailer are looking for a Financial Controller to spearhead their growth across the APAC region. With operations in 5 different locations, this role would require the person to have great leadership skills and a core background within cosmetics retail across the region.
What will you be doing?
- Report to the Group CFO, lead a team to oversee full responsibility of finance/accounting functions across APAC;
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and timely delivery of financials, oversee the consolidation process; provide monthly/quarterly/year end analysis
- Participate in strategic investment, financial planning, and financial projects;
- Provide financial advice and guidance to improve profitability and efficiency
- Give advice and set up the audit goals and internal controls within the group;
- Review and in charge of financial and management reporting to ensure local statutory compliance
- Work closely and maintain a good relationship with auditors and tax advisors; manage audits and compliance.
What experience do you need?
- Over 15 years relevant working experience ideally in an MNC
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or other relevant qualification with CPA qualified.
- Solid experience in leading a sizeable team.
- Excellent hands on computer skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
For more information, please either send your CV directly to this advert, or directly to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office