Leading Interior design company are growing within Hong Kong and therefore looking to add a Financial Controller to their MNC environment.
What does the role involve?
- Preparation of the Annual Budget and all Budgeting exercises
- Working with Business Heads and Key Management to create and track key business parameters / metrics, such as Cost per unit, profitability, cash flow levels, etc.
- Ensures that accounting information is always current and up to date and compliance with monthly timetables and deadlines.
- Implements, develops and monitors financial policies, systems and procedures and reporting standards to ensure accurate and up to date information, thus providing management and business units with financial information for decision making.
- Monthly Management accounting per project, region and business unit, reviews output for accuracy and makes necessary corrections. Implements corrective action where required.
- Facilitates and completes the annual business plan (3 to 5 years) in accordance with strategic objectives and financial criteria. Updates monthly forecast per project, business unit and region.
What experience do you need?
- Qualified accounting qualification
- Finance or Accounting Degree
- Experience leading a team
- Regional experience
For more details please either apply to directly to this advert or send your CV directly to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office