Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126902
Location: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 05/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an International Renewable Energy company with operations across the South East Asia region. They are in the process of expanding the business in Vietnam and need a Finance Modeler to support this exciting growth.
The positions is 60% modelling and 30% accounting. Financial Modeler needs to have excellent experience and understanding of the local accounting regulations in Vietnam.
The Finance Modeler will be responsible for:
- Creating excel workbooks to account for: Cash flow, Dividend rules, Tax rules, laws and restrictions
- Build models for financing purposes
- Modify parameters in models e.g. timelines, equipment, locations
- Interest owned under the loan
- Working with multiple currencies, financial systems, specifications, processes and procedures
- Basic accounting work
A successful Finance Modeler will have:
- 3-5 years of financial modeling experience
- Experience in: infrastructure, projects, high rise residential, bridge work, power plant
- Finance or Accounting degree
- CFA or CPA (or Vietnam equivalent)
- Excellent English communication skills
If you are driven, motivated and passionate about a future career in Renewable Energy, this is an excellent opportunity to join a team and a business which provides excellent support for career progression. Our client is looking to offer the right person within Q2. Spencer Ogden will be holding interviews for these positions ASAP. Get in touch NOW with an updated CV in Word Format to be considered.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321