FIRE SERVICES ENGINEERING MANAGER
Our client is a Fire and Security specialist committed to delivering reliable ELV systems and solutions including design, integration and installation of first class Fire safety and security systems across the globe.
- Ensure fire protection and firefighting systems are in a high state of reliability at all times.
- Conduct testing and commissioning on multiple fire service systems
- Provide technical support to conduct emergency troubleshooting of fire protection and firefighting systems.
- Inspect and test emergency equipment, e.g. rescue vehicles and emergency warning systems, etc.
- Liaise with FSD on fire services matters such as joint fire drill and site inspections, etc.
- Conducting fire risk assessments.
- Support and implement SHE issues and activities
- Degree in Electrical, Fire or Building Services related
- 10 years Fire Services Engineering with Testing & Commissioning experience
- Solid experience in local fire services legislation and systems
- Chartered Member of IFEHK or CIBSE
- Qualification of Fire Services Installation will have an advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications.
Please contact me for further information and a confidential talk about our client's opportunity.
You can reach us on Tel: +852 3726 8223. Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted. For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office