- Assist the department head in corporate financial management and control in Company's financial activities.
- Provide insights on funding forecast and budgetary control, perform variance analysis, review and monitor costs inherent that have dual accountability to both finance and business nature.
- Work closely with other departments in the provision of management information and financial analysis of business at Board level.
- Conduct and apply asset return analysis mortgage planning.
- Formulate and assess KPI and provide recommendation to facilitate business planning.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Qualified Accountant with 8 years post qualified experience in a management accounting position
- Experience in listed company is desirable
- Able to work independently under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese with good presentation skills.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office