FPGA Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 46722
Location: England, West Midlands
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £35 - £50 per hour
Date Posted: 31/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: FPGA Design Engineer
Rate: £35-£50 p/hr (negotiable)
Location: West Midlands
I am currently looking for an FPGA Design Engineer to join a rapidly expanding organisation in the West Midlands for an initial 6 month contract. The company is currently developing what is to be its flag-ship product and your skills and experience will be utilised to ensure a successful outcome.
Responsibilities for the position of FPGA Design Engineer
* Safety critical FPGA Design Experience
* Verification and Validation experience
* Experience of System Verilog and VHDL
* Experience with Altera or Xilinx devices
Person specific requirements for the position of FPGA Design Engineer
* Degree qualified (beneficial)
* Background in consumer electronics
* Minimum of 5 years' experience
If you would like to be considered for the aforementioned FPGA Design Engineer vacancy then please do submit an application.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.