FPGA Engineer - Contract
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH117066
Location: England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £40 - £55 per hour
Date posted: 06/12/2017
A young company who is working with a giant within the electronics industry is seeking an FPGA Engineer to join their development team. You will be working with next-generation hardware to help develop FPGA Design to improve operating frequencies.
Job Title: FPGA Design Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Length: 6 Month Contract with possibility to extend.
Rate: £42 to 52 GBP per hour
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
* Develop high-quality circuit design and architecture
* Achieve operating frequencies close to FPGA fabric Fmax for generated designs
* Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
* Review and debug code
* Perform validation and verification testing
Skills & Qualifications
* Digital design including interfacing to hardware, peripherals and processors.
* VHDL particularly targeting Xilinx and Altera devices (including SoC devices).
* High level of experience in achieving timing closure.
If this position matches your experience or you would like to discuss further, please respond with your updated CV to discuss further
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.