Trafford Park to cover Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire
Supported by the internal sales team, the key responsibilities of the role will be to plan and carry out direct sales activities, in accordance with agreed business plans.
The position is from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal follow up visits.
- Establish and attend a minimum of 16 prospective client appointments per week.
- Establish new business and maintain and develop existing customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal telesales staff and attend a minimum of five courtesy visits to client base per week.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, to progress leads to support telesales staff.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office