French Speaking Technical Sales Administrator
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH120083
Location: England, Bedfordshire, Luton
Sector: Corporate, Marketing & PR, Utilities
Date posted: 30/01/2018
Technical Sales Representative
To provide an efficient and effective customer service order process function and comply with company standards.
* General sales admin support, to assist regional sales mangers.
* Review and process all sales orders, including scheduled, forward/backorders.
* Communicate with external departments like Purchasing, Quality Control, and accounts.
* Organise returns
* Ensure all complaints are dealt with effectively and quickly.
* Respond to all sales order enquiries and queries.
* Support other team members and other departments as required.
* Assist in administration support and management projects as and when required
Personal Qualities & Skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Computer literate
* Must be Team Player with 'can do' attitude
* Fast and accurate keyboard skills are an essential pre-requisite for this role
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise work and adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships with internal and external professionals
* Able to work on own initiative
* Must be fluent speaking in French
* Excellent telephone skills
*SD Module SAP experience essential
To be considered for this role please apply online today.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office