The APM Functional Consultant - Mechanical Integrity SME - Services will actively participate in driving a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability. In addition to driving the knowledge level of their team, this individual will have the expertise to drive thought leadership across their entire business unit as well as driving best practices across multiple customer teams.
In this role, you will:
- Leverage industry experience, equipment knowledge, software know-how, and customer satisfaction skills to deliver world class predictive analytics and monitoring solutions to assigned customer accounts.
- Support project teams in analysis and review of Meridium APM Mechanical Integrity deliverables to ensure high quality and customer confidence.
- Support customer projects, delivering mechanical integrity consulting services, lead training, advise customers on work process and system configuration options. Technical and functional aptitude is required in the field of asset management and/or in reliability methodologies such as RCA/RCM/FMEA/RBI/SIS.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of Meridium work processes and products in the customer sites.
- Lead RCM/FMEA facilitation and working with customers to successfully implement these recommendations in their work management system.
- Train clients on Meridium domain work process, software implementation of the work process and the application of the work process.
- Provide asset reliability and mechanical integrity consulting in the areas of RCM/FMEA, RBI, reliability analysis and improvement identification.
- Satisfy customer maintenance planning requirements by applying practical knowledge of how to implement Maintenance Plans, Maintenance Items, and Task Lists.
- Translate functional/technical MI concepts into processes and configuration.
- Work to develop relationships with client team members and leverage these relationships to help the client achieve targeted success.
- Assist client project teams by helping define and maintain direction, tactfully preventing clients from taking a "wrong turn".
- Ensure client confidence and project success through applying capabilities of Meridium MI; understand the functions of the MI modules and key interfaces; understand the various ways to implement Meridium APM products; learning and understanding the client business requirements.
- Accountable to support the project teams' through building relationships with the client; managing client expectations; and meeting and/or exceeding client goals.
- Invest functional expertise and technical knowledge to improve company standards and procedures.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office