Gas Engineer to become Dual Fuel engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: MANGR11223UP
Location: England, West Midlands, Coventry
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £28700 - £29000 per annum + Van, Tools, PPE
Date Posted: 18/10/2016
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
Are you an experienced Gas Meter Engineer looking for a new career opportunity? We are currently recruiting for Qualified Gas Engineers to work on permanent basis as a dual fuel smart meter engineer.
Currently recruiting in: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry
Please see the following criteria for this excellent opportunity:
* Must have CCN1 and MET1 Qualifications and experience installing Domestic Gas Meters
* Be prepared to work outside of your local area if required (neighbouring postal codes)
* Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
* Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
* Be prepared to take a detailed trade test and run the risk of having any offer of employment immediately removed, should you fail to achieve a 90% Pass Mark
* Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays (all expenses covered).
You will also be required to undertake the following
* Attend a screening day which will include, psychometric assessment, written aptitude test, colour blind and complete an interview.
* Provide References which will be checked from all your previous employers to verify your technical ability for a minimum of at least two years.
Salary and Benefits
* Basic salary £28,700
* Training is paid (including hotel and some travel dependent on location)
* The client will be supplying you with a Vehicle, Tools, PPE and Phone
You will take part in a fully paid 5 week training course to gain your Logic Diploma in Smart Metering. This is an exciting opportunity that will develop or boost a career into the 'already booming' metering industry.
The candidate MUST possess CCN1 & MET1 qualifications for the gas installations and have previous experience within the gas industry.
To be considered for this opportunity then please APPLY NOW!
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office