As a the Generator Erection Supervisor, you will manage and coordinate site installation activities of any of the product or plant completely as per the erection procedures, planning, and site conditions. Make sure everything is performed in line with contractual requirements, within scope, on time.
The lead engineer is responsible for execution of complete generator.
You will be leading a team of Supervisors - You will be in charge of collecting reports, reviews and provide the same to site planner, site manager for further reporting and archiving.
- Team management
- Providing the client's team with advices/methods and recommendations during dismantling
- Measurement and visual inspections
- Writing control sheets
- Assisting client with repair work and any oither related technical matters
- EHS & Quality!
- Stator assembly.
- Rotor assembly.
- Generator upper bracket.
- Generator lower bracket.
- Generator bearing assembly.
- Generator auxiliaries.
- Generator alignment.
- Dynamic Balancing of unit.
- Generator vibration analysis.
- Generator field tests
- Technical diploma or University degree
- Experience in complete generator assembly and installationfor HYDRO
- Quality assurance
- Team Leadership
- Excellent communation skills in English
- Start date: July 22 / Aug 1
- 5 months (possibility of extension)
- Rotation 12 weeks / 2 weeks off
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321