The position focuses on delivering the value proposition of the client tools and services through helping our customers to advance reservoir performance and find smarter ways to improve their assets.
- Geomodeling of oil and gas assets, which includes analysing data, preparing maps and cross-sections, and building static and dynamic geological models
- Ability to characterize carbonates and siliclastic reservoirs using core data, image logs, and conceptual models
- Knowledge of different geostatistical methods including geospatial data modeling and data analytics
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary experts, e.g., subsurface experts providing reservoir characterization, petrophysists, geologists, hydraulic fracture engineers, production and reservoir engineers for optimal reservoir development
- Recognize customer challenges, propose and convince for higher value generating solution for both the customer and BHGE.
- Provide reservoir modeling support to engineering projects including projects with alternate business models.
- Provide Business Intelligence in collaboration with Reservoir Engineers using public databases such as Drillinginfo and Rystad cross referenced with BHGE intelligence to create dynamic Spotfire or Tableau deliverables.
- Stay up to date on BHGE technology and services and leverage opportunities to incorporate them in integrated workflows. Leverage latest client activities, competitor directions, and industry trends in their respective Geomarket.
- Thought leadership both internally and externally through publishing and presenting in professional forums to promote recognition as technical expert.
- Need to exhibit strong business acumen, with the competence to close the gap between the technical and business complexities.
- Conduct joint customer meetings with Product Lines Sales individuals. Promote solutions from existing technology base, identifying gaps and promoting workflows to meet customer challenges in unconventional reservoirs.
- Involve in the knowledge community through professional societies and forums to understand industry directions as well as the suitability of BHGE's measurements, products and services.
- Demonstrate compliance to company policies, for the entire team, including HSE compliance.
- Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geoscience discipline and 3-5 years of field experience in geomodeling and reservoir characterization
- Proficient in Geomodeling software package such as JewelSuite (preferred) and Petrel
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders; internally and externally at technical level
- Individual contributor that can demonstrate strong teaming skills to work across various BHGE internal and external organizations
- Strong presentation, communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Self-motivated and can operate with minimal supervision
- Project management skills
- Be confident, flexible and adaptable and perform under stress when required
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Sales position
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office