Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH105487
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Geophysics, Sub-Surface (Subsurface), Oil and Gas
Date posted: 12/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The responsibilities of the position shall include, but not limited to the following:
* Provides necessary technical criteria for seismic acquisition.
* Prepares seismic acquisition program and conducts on site quality control.
* Supervises and administers outsourced seismic data processing works and conducts data processing QC.
* Conducts seismic interpretation, structurally and stratigraphically.
* Constructs framework of 3D reservoir model.
* Prepares work programs & budget for the geophysical activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
* Bachelor's degree in Science (Geophysics) or equivalent.
* Ten (10) years working experience as a Geophysicist.
* Ten (10) years or more working experience in the oil and gas industry.
* Experience working with a reservoir evaluation team.
* Deep knowledge of geophysics and general knowledge of geology.
* Deep knowledge of Seismic data processing technique.
* Strong analytical skill.
* Strong team player. For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321