Set the Global direction for the O&G Offshore business
Ensure product differentiation and relevance for the respective segment together with the global business units
- Be the expert for the industry (market participants, competitors, technologies, trends, …)
- Identify growth opportunities and define attractive sub-segments
- Align key priorities & activities with regional segment managers and support implementation
- Develop detailed business plans as defined in segment / sub-segment strategies to ensure entrepreneurial market reach investments
Drive segment business results through dedicated execution teams in market organizations
- Define target applications and value proposition for the relevant sub-segments
- Identify offer gaps (products, services, software) together with regional segment managers
- Define new product requirements and priorities with tradeoffs together with the business units
- Support business units in new product development with segment specific application know how
- Enable sales team to successfully execute the offer through customer facing documents` with strong value proposition argumentation and references
The ideal candidate
- Steer priorities with regional segment management teams
- Drive new business opportunities & initiatives together with regional segment managers
- Ensure implementation of defined Strategies/Market reach investments
- Build up segment & application competence and foster experience exchange across regions
- Ensure engagement with focus accounts through dedicated resources and support project teams with application know how
- University degree in engineering, MBA is preferred.
- More than 5 years working experience in the Oil&Gas Offshore industry; ideally with experience in Sales & Marketing, Design & Engineering, Project Management.
- Strong business acumen and customer orientation.
- Strong team collaboration capability and ability to work within a matrix organization
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to regular business travel
- Internationally mobile is preferable
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office