Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Spencer Ogden is recruitment company with a conscience.
As a company, we take part in events that are aimed at raising money for good causes. We recently won Fundraiser of the Year for our charity partner of choice, Tomorrow’s People by taking part in events like The Dodgeball Challenge, Three Peaks and Royal Parks Half Marathon; demonstrating our dedication to being the best in everything we do, as well as our eagerness to help others.
We seek equally driven and ambitious people who are invested in their careers. We are looking for outgoing and passionate recent graduates with sales experience to start a career in recruitment. Natural leaders often shine in recruiting so long as they are disciplined with a good work ethic. Good communication skills are key, as well as having a sharp attention to detail.
The role will entail:
- Creating new business relationships via telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Speaking to senior decision makers on a daily basis
- Sourcing highly skilled talent across the engineering spectrum
- Developing 360° relationships with clients and candidates
This is what you can expect:
- Competitive basic salary and industry leading commision
- 3 pm finish every Friday
- Opportunity to relocate to any of our 14 global locations
- World-class, award-winning training and development programme
- Gym memberships and other corporate discount schemes with www.perkbox.co.uk
- Bottle of champagne when you seal your first deal
- A chance to get on the regional incentive trip (We’re off to Rio this year!)
Kick start you career now by following us across our social and professional sites online and apply below.
Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | SOblog