Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104874
Location: England, Kent
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 29/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is one of the global leading Wind Energy consortiums offering an incredible opportunity for a Graduate Trainee Engineer - Electrical/Mechanical in London, paying a competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 per annum + 10% bonus + benefits package with a structured training and development programme.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and dynamic individual to gain a head start in their Engineering career. Your position will focus on various areas including technical, operational and commercial giving you unrivalled exposure within the world of Renewable Energy.
Graduate Trainee - Electrical/Mechanical duties and responsibilities:
* Develop the capability to use analytical and statistical tools to mine data and identify trends, and then use the data to create reports.
* Interface with technical experts from WTG OEM and other Service Providers
* Support the introduction and integration of maintenance management and other data handling and reporting systems
* Participate in the development of reporting, automated data-mining, analysis and preventative maintenance tools
* Report on asset and operational performance
* Undertake formal and informal training
Graduate Trainee - Electrical/Mechanical desired experience:
* Honours degree qualified in an engineering discipline
* Under or postgraduate work experience in a power generation or renewable industry is an advantage
* Exceptional communication and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Data-driven and solution-oriented
* Organised and methodical
* Flexible and willing to learn complex new systems from scratch
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 299 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office