* Creating interaction visual designs from concept through development.
* Providing a clear, consistent perspective on interaction design to project teams and stakeholders.
* Communicating and documenting interaction visual designs
* Brand management, coherence and growth.
* Working closely with other designers, engineers and marketing leaders as part of an iterative design and Agile development process.
* Creating and executing human-centred designs that differentiate our brands in the marketplace around the world.
* Contributing to best practices and design principles throughout the product development process.
* Collaborating with other GExD studios and business units to promote an Esprit de Corps for a growing world-class organization.
* Developing App screens, media, print and display design such as trade show booths, demo videos, posters, etc.
Basic Qualifications required:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in graphic design or related degree.
* 3 or more years of experience in interaction visual design of products and software applications.
* Design portfolio of web, app, and branding concepts and released solutions
* Excellent collaboration and teamwork attitude.
* Excellent interaction visual design skills.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
* Experience with visual design and print design programs, e.g., Adobe CS Suite, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office.
* Experience working across multiple platforms, including mobile, web, print and desktop.
* Experience working with wireframes produced by other interaction designers (information architects).
* Working together with the author of the wireframes to assess adherence to best practices and mitigating friction points and promoting intuitive solutions for the end user.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office