Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103187
Location: China, Beijing
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Utilities
Date posted: 23/02/2017
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be in partnership with the Chairman and the Board, and responsible for the success of the firm globally. and assure its subsidiaries' accomplishment of its mission and vision. This is a high visibility and high accountability position based on full responsibility for the Group's operations.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Help the Chairman and the Board determine the firm and its subsidiaries' values, mission, vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Keep the Chairman and the Board fully informed on the condition of the Group and its subsidiaries and on all the important factors influencing it.
- Identify problems and opportunities and addresses them; brings those which are appropriate to the Board and/or its committees; and, facilitates discussion and deliberation.
- Inform the Chairman and the Board and its committees about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to build a better corporate culture and improve business.
- Provides general oversight of all the group and its subsidiaries activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning and efficient organization.
- Ensure operations quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
- Ensure a good working environment that attracts, recruits, retains and supports quality people; assure process for selecting, development, motivating, and evaluating employees and create a work and corporate culture that fosters team work and collaboration.
- Work with the appropriate teams to develop an appropriate corporate and employer brand for the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Specify accountability for direct reports and evaluates performance regularly.
- Promote programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Work with the Chairman and the Board to ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- Assure the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Work with the Chairman and the Board to fulfill its governance functions and facilitates the optimum performance by the Board, its committees and individual Board members.
- Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude regarding the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Demonstrate commitment to continued professional growth and development.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office