Hardware, Product Management (VP Level)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118908
Location: USA, Missouri, Maryland Heights
Sector: Electricity, Utilities
Date posted: 08/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Will serve as overall business leader for the scope of responsibility and is responsible for delivering aggressive growth goals for the business.
* Lead the development of product vision, strategy and roadmap that delivers a differentiated solution based on market and competitive conditions and customer demands.
* Manages the release planning process, including defining project and product vision, feature definition and prioritization, user experience, product requirements and ongoing product roadmap for product portfolio.
* Defines business strategy to establish industry leading solutions. Includes competitive strategy, key success factors, and identification of inorganic growth opportunities and partnership candidates, including defining the business model.
* Provides financial planning and P&L definition for international expansion through the development of high level business plans and business cases in support of innovation and product development activities.
* Owns & drives profitability of the portfolio P&L. Works with Leadership Team to prioritize investment across product offering.
* Provide strategic direction to team on a variety of product and business attributes.
* Involvement in all aspects of product launches, e.g., development of messaging and positioning, internal and external communications planning, testing, training, implementation planning, execution, user documentation.
* Demonstrated ability to translate concepts into viable products or business solutions, including experience guiding or personally conducting and analyzing market research for product planning.
* Bachelor's or higher level degree in Engineering (Electrical) and an MBA (highly preferred).
* Minimum of 10 years of commercial experience in product marketing, product management and sales.
* Demonstrated commercial success with particular emphasis on business and product strategy development and execution.
* Must have managed a complex / technical business and have strong P&L management experience (sole contributor).
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.