Seeking an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic to join the Field Services team of a National OEM.
You will be part of a close-knit team and business that is committed to their staff through support, ongoing training, career development and offering a good work life balance, as well as safe and compliant working environment. The successful candidate will have a drive and passion for the industry and experience as a Field Service Technician or Diesel Mechanic (Mechanical) performing complete overhauls and engine rebuilds. This role reports to the Service Supervisor and is based out of Perth with site travel within Western Australia.
Your New Role:
- You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, testing and commissioning activities on generators, engines and generator control systems for diesel and gas engines.
- Undertake day-to day maintenance to ensure that all systems comply and adhere to the required standards of compliance and OH&S, in line with company policy.
- Actively pursuing continuous improvement in business process and the development and maintenance of safe work methods that comply with Legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Company guidelines.
- Maintaining documentation, plans and records ensuring compliancy, and a strong focus on best practice and safety.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Registered mechanical and gas trade qualification.
- Experience with diesel/gas engine and generator overhauls and rebuilds
- Take an active role in safety, quality, environment and the control of risks within these areas, as well as dissemination of information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Current driver's license.
- Current forklift license.
What You'll Get in Return:
- A permanent placement with a competitive salary package.
- A fully maintained service vehicle.
- AND entry into a global OEM dealer, with amazing career opportunities!
This is a great opportunity to join a team of like-minded and equally skilled team members focussed on producing great results for all clients.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?
- Send your up to date CV to Maggie.email@example.com or call Maggie on 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office