Main responsibilities of this role include overseeing all inspection related activities and guaranteeing that the company meets legal standards. Some of the daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Planning, coordinating and implementing regular inpsections of equpiment, vessels and instillations
- Following up on inspections
- Developing and implementing procedures and activities related to inspection to take the department to the next level
- Provides advice to Project and Production Team to in regards to the Chemical Process Equipement and the safety of the instillation.
- Looks into European and local legislation that applies to the changes of the site and construction
- Guarantees welding quality
For more information about this role please contact our London office