Our client is a London based Investment Manager who are currently looking for Head of Asset Management to join their Energy & Infrastructure investment arm. They are looking for an entrepreneurial leader with experience in establishing and/or growing successful asset management businesses or teams to support the Senior Partners.
Head of Asset Management duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing/refining systems and processes to improve commercial and technical oversight of projects, performance monitoring and stakeholder reporting (both internal and external).
- Oversight of accounting, tax and bookkeeping arrangements.
- Supplementing the existing asset management team where necessary.
- Working closely with investment team Partners to feed technical and commercial input into the investment process.
- Owning business plans, budgets, capital projects and other initiatives on existing assets.
- Proactively identifying value accretion opportunities on existing assets and presenting proposals to the Investment committee.
- Where appropriate, sit on Investment Boards to protect their investment.
Head of Asset Management desired experience:
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience
- Experience in establishing and growing a successful asset management business/team
- An in-depth understanding of the energy and/or infrastructure sectors
- Ability to implement improvements at both an individual project and portfolio level
- Proven people and project management experience, with an emphasis on delivering high quality outcomes
- The ability to remain claim and composed while working under pressure
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office