Head of Assets
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112951
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 09/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
This position holds primary responsibility for leading and managing the performance of all natural resource assets (including Wind and Solar), within the Company's portfolio. Ensuring the Company delivers the best in class bespoke end to end asset management services for these assets. The focus being on maximising and optimising the performance and profitability of the assets. The Head of Assets - Natural Resources will be required to spend a large proportion of their working week in the head office, with regular travel to the asset locations and other locations as required in the performance of duties. Head of Asset Management duties and responsibilities;
* Motivate and lead Asset Management Team to ensure the highest level of performance.
* Ensure all operations meet the budgetary requirements.
* Report performance and detailed business analysis to Managing Director and Board.
* Review existing procedures to highlight areas for improvement and amend accordingly.
* Work closely with the Finance department to ensure financial optimisation.
* Ensure all client procedures are HSE-compliant.
* Lead and develop junior Asset Managers providing guidance and support.
* Highlight resource short falls and develop a recruitment programme as appropriate.
* Looking at innovative ways to generate increased revenue from existing projects.
* Closely working with the Project Management and Consenting Teams to ensure finance and project opportunities are realised.
* When required, fulfil other senior management duties or other reasonable requests from the Managing Director to ensure the day-to-day running of the operations.
For more information about this role please contact our London office