Leading MNC who specialise in the Insurance field are looking for a Head of Business development as well as someone to be the focal point of client engagement. This is a dual role that has a focus not only on new business but also to increase the areas of specalities within their current portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Understand key clients perspectives. i.e. strategy, direction, operational challenges, goals, needs, etc
- Anticipate client needs and propose and develop solutions to address those needs including identifying new opportunities to increase share of wallet and cross-selling existing products
- Liaise with marketing team to aid the development of marketing communications and on-line or face to face training.
- Provide insights to the about client developments, competitor developments (including suppliers) to ensure Crawford is equipped to stay ahead of market developments
- Develop and deliver to a major account management plan and communication strategy
What experience do you need?
- Experience working within the Insurance Field
- Fluent level of English
- Ability to be able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Proactive and can work independently
For more information please contact Andre Springett by either replying directly to this advert with your CV or sending it to his email, which is firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office