Head of Business Development
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : HBDRR
Location: England, Oxfordshire, Banbury
Sector: Corporate, Management, Renewables
Date posted: 09/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client one of the world leaders in helping organisations achieve greater resource efficiency are offering an incredible opportunity for a Head of Business Development paying a competitive salary of £55,000-£60,000 per annum + an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and develop and lead the client's Business Development team by creating new opportunities and empowering team members as part of securing new programme/projects.
Head of Business Development duties and responsibilities:
* Undertake the lead in developing programmes and projects that contribute to Business Development Objectives.
* Ensure that the Projects to be delivered will provide significant and relevant impacts for funders at the best possible price.
* Provide structure and focus for pitching/tendering process. As part of securing work, plan and secure the necessary staff, skills and financial resources.
* Work closely with Directors and Business Account Managers to leverage relationships and develop strategies for generating funding for projects.
Head of Business Development desired experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a business/commercial discipline.
* Evidence of successfully leading a business development team.
*A track record of identifying, developing and securing programmes and projects in a demanding commercially orientated environment.
* Strong commercial acumen, ability to understand business constraints and drivers and adapt arguments to address these.
* An appreciation of both private and public sector operations and culture.
* An entrepreneurial approach to matching market opportunity with government policy.
* Broad knowledge of resource efficiency and environmental issues.
* Appreciation of Charitable Fund Raising processes and methods.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office