Head of Engineering - Power Generation - Coal Fired / CCGT
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: D464562R
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Salary: US$140000 - US$160000 per annum + Benefits + Medical
Date Posted: 25/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Head of Engineering
- Candidate should have a minimum of 20 years of experience for balance of plants of combined cycle or coal fired plants.
- Candidate must have experience with the EPC contract or an engineering company (doing EPC).
- Candidate should be responsible for all engineering associated with balance of plant of coal fired plant and combined cycle plant.
- Guide the discipline (Mechanical, E&I, Civil) leads on all engineering matters for execution.
- Candidate should be quite conversant with balance of plant system for coal fired and combined cycle power plant.
- In balance of plant, mechanical systems shall be cooling water system (including cooling tower and CT make up system) and piping, raw water system, water treatment plant, firefighting system, waste water system, HRSG and yard piping.
- In balance of plant, electrical system consists of switch yard, GSU, UAT, LV switch gear, EDG, auxiliary transformer, cable and cable tray sizing.
- In balance of plant, I&C shall be PIDs, I/O list, instrument list, measurement list and cable list
-The civil works related to all BOP systems. Civil works consist of pile foundation, steel super structure, masonry walls.
- Engineering manager shall review the total specification in preparation for execution.
- Coordinate with discipline (Mechanical, E&I, Civil) leads during project execution.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321