Head of Engineering - Power Generation
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : SO_58912TH
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Salary: US$8000 - US$12000 per annum + benefits
Date posted: 06/02/2017
This role will report directly into the Managing Director for Asia and the chosen candidate will be rewarded with a permanent contract and lots of opportunities for professional development.
- A minimum of 20 years of experience for balance of plants of combined cycle or coal fired plants.
- Candidate should be responsible for all engineering associated with balance of plant of coal fired plant and combined cycle plant.
- Experienced in guiding the discipline (Mechanical, E&I, Civil) leads on all engineering matters for execution.
- Candidate should be quite conversant with balance of plant system for coal fired and combined cycle power plant.
- In balance of plant, mechanical systems shall be cooling water system (including cooling tower and CT make up system) and piping, raw water system, water treatment plant, firefighting system, waste water system, HRSG and yard piping.
- In balance of plant, electrical system consists of switch yard, GSU, UAT, LV switch gear, EDG, auxiliary transformer, cable and cable tray sizing.
- In balance of plant, I&C shall be PIDs, I/O list, instrument list, measurement list and cable list
- The civil works related to all BOP systems. Civil works consist of pile foundation, steel super structure, masonry walls.
The client are looking to schedule 1st round interviews on the week starting October 3rd, so if you match the above criteria please apply ASAP.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321