Head of Enterprise Solutions - Digital
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH127785
Location: England, West Midlands, Birmingham
Sector: SMART Grid, Utilities
Date posted: 14/06/2018
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Head of Enterprise Solutions for a unique opportunity to help a new division based in Birmingham.
Our client are a global consulting practice who specialise in the energy, utilities, digital and water. Due to growth and establishment of a new centre of excellence our client are seeking a proven and driven manager to establish their Enterprise Solutions division.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the end-to-end responsibility and development and growth of the business unit in UK and selected geographies. You will have ownership of P&L with both revenue and bottom-line accountabilities. You will be primarily responsible for developing the Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Enterprise Solutions, go to market strategy/business development, pipeline/order-book generation and pre-sales/deal closure. The portfolio focus will be the digital transformation and enterprise solutions in the water and utilities sector.
To be considered you will possess the following:
- Proven track record of managing an Enterprise Solutions business in the past for multiple geographies
- Demonstrable experience in deal construction in business lead digital transformation, enterprise automation and multi-year support for Energy and Water customers
- Background and understanding of ERP based integrated enterprise landscape ( SAP/Maximo , GIS , Mobile workforce , CRM , Billing solutions etc.)
- Experience of selling digital transformation propositions based on SAP - S4/HANA stack will be treated as an added advantage
- Proven experience of managing business worth over GBP 25 Mil
- Strong track record of engaging with the team, customer and community.
- Highly driven, motivator and able to bring teams together and perform at a high level
- Can think globally, act locally, and thrive in a multicultural, start-up environment
- Flexible to travel internationally
For more information about this role please contact our London office