Head of Erection and Commissioning - Asia Pacific
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110892
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Hydro Power, Renewables
Salary: US$70000 - US$100000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Date posted: 21/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Head of Erection and Commissioning
Location - Asia
Duration of Contract- Permanent
I am currently representing a company with a strong and established presence in the Hydropower equipment market throughout Asia Pacific.
They are looking to bring on board a Head of Department with a track record in erection, installation and commissioning of small hydropower turbines.
A full time position, to be considered candidates should possess the following experience:
- At least 15 years experience within the Hydropower field
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Prior track record in the successful erection and commissioning of multiple small (under 50 MW) hydropower projects
- Previous work experience at a Hydropower OEM considered advantageous
- Prior team-lead experience overseeing teams of at least 10 people
- Flexibility to travel extensively throughout the Asia region
This role offers strong opportunity for career growth, company expansion and excellent benefits.
If you would be interested to apply for this position and believe you have the necessary skills, please send on a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com ASAP for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321