Head of Interconnectors/HVDC
On behalf of my client, you will be responsible for leading and manage all operational and maintenance interconnector/HVDC related activities in the UK and potentially across Europe.
You will not only be responsible for all technical aspects of this project, but hold commercial and business development responsibilities.
It is essential that you have a relevant degree/professional qualification with associated HVDC experience and chartered status.
* Strategy - Create and maintain the Interconnector O&M strategy operational and commercial perspective.
* Governance - Ensure all Interconnector work activity is compliant with government legislation and standards
* Development - Lead the further development projects exploiting bid opportunities as they arise.
* Implementation - Manage the day to day maintenance operations of Interconnectors
* Supply management - Lead the relationships with (and between) external agencies
* and suppliers
* Budget - Manage the annual Interconnector support budget and any associated investment requirements.
* Research- Develop and implement plans, in consultation with key stakeholders
Excellent salary (£100k+) + benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office