A prestigious large corporate who is active in property development in Hong Kong with a brand which is reputable for its excellence in development of mega-scaled World-Class Premium Portfolio which has already received a lots of building awards in Hong Kong.Responsibility
Currently they are looking for a Head of Leasing within a leading large corporate in Hong Kong to develop and execute the leasing strategy, to support group in achieving the overall strategy to build a vibrant Innovative practice that delivers social and economic benefit to the group.
You will be directly reporting to COO and oversee for all premises of the Corporation to create strong Synergistic effect for the better development of the Group Business.
You will be also preparing studies and economic analysis with inter-departmental collaboration for developing and building business relationship with potential tenants for the group from leasing perspective. Besides, you have to act as a strategic leader to make advice to the board members in the perspective of your full-spectrum leasing strategy from pricing, leasing structure space allocation etc. In addition, due to the unique premium properties portfolio of the group, you will have a great opportunity to further develop and expose to an innovative tenant pool in Hong Kong apart from just retail tenants. Ideally you will possess the following;
- Degree in Business, Real Estate, Engineering related background.
- At least 15 years working experiences in leasing and/or property management, prefer working in a sizable corporate.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of property market trends and establishment of solid relationships/ networks with property agency.
- Broad vision of various ideas, code of practice, procedures, relevant legal terms to support of professional decision to plan and achieve goals.
- Experience in managing large-scaled commercial or mixed-used projects.
- Passionate, creative, customer-oriented, team player and excellent networking and inter-personal skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
This is an excellent opportunity for working as a top management position, overseeing the entire leasing strategy for the group in a reputable and sustainable organization in Hong Kong.
In return, successful applicant will be offered attractive package, 5 Days Work and Welfare Benefits including Medical & Life Insurance.
If you are interested to find out more, please send your updated resume to Elvis Lee on Elvis.Lee@spencer-ogden.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office