Our client provides specialist subsea engineering services for the large offshore wind projects and are currently looking for a Head of Package Management with solid experience in offshore wind project delivery and operations to support the growth and delivery of their O&M service offering. This is a full time permanent position based between the Grimsby office and the offshore sites (workload dependent) and is paying circa £70,000 p/a gross + bonus, package and incentives (depending on experience).
Head of Package Management duties and responsibilities:
- Use technical expertise and experience to deliver large, complex packages of work designed around framework agreements and campaigns
- Work closely with the Technical Expert, Head of Operations, and Head of Sales to win and execute large, complex projects
- Support in tendering, planning and deliver any major OSW projects or packages to the expected standards of the both the client and themselves.
- Introduce best practice on preparing and designing complex tenders and large-scale projects
- Oversee the resourcing of Project delivery teams to ensure they have the capability to deliver projects aligned to their strategy
- In the delivery of packages, build relationships with the clients' onsite personnel to ensure the delivery of true value creation and exceed customers' expectations
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients that will allow them to continue developing the offshore strategy
- Make a significant and positive impact on the company's project execution performance
Head of Package Management desired experience:
- Technical delivery of large and complex projects in the Offshore Wind industry
- Predominant experience in subsea works and O&M
- Understanding commercial and contractual frameworks of projects
- Understanding all relevant aspects of the value chain
- Report writing
- Broad (technical) industry knowledge and all relevant certifications
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders to achieve a common outcome and to challenge effectively
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral, able to present complex data simply
- A self-starter able to work independently
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office