Head of Programmes - Smart Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115007
Location: England, Leicestershire
Sector: SMART Grid, Utilities
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Car+ Bonus
Date posted: 13/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Head of Programmes, to be based in Leicester for a major Smart metering infrastructure programme.
Our client are a major player within the Smart metering roll-out providing both Smart Meters and the key IT end to end solutions. infrastructure. Due to growth they are seeking an experienced Head of Programmes to join them on a permanent basis to manage key projects.
As the Head of programmes you will be responsible for the key roll-out and management of complex IT infrastructure projects which are key to our clients continued development within smart metering and the digital grid. The role will see you manage a highly skilled team of project managers, BA's and testers.
To be considered for the roll you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or similar
- Proven background within smart metering/smart grid
- Proven project and Programme management (full cycle) and delivery
- Strong IT back especially with complex IT infrastructure systems
- Delivery and Change Transformation
- Stakeholder management
- Utilities background is a must
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office