Head of R&D (HV trasformer/ HVDC Converter)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : SO73123HKSL
Location: China, china
Sector: Electrical Engineering, R and D
Date posted: 09/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Review and optimize the company existing direct technologies and systems on site, provide feasible suggestions in technical and/or managerial aspects to enhance safety, upgrade quality, lower cost, increase output, etc.
· Undertake projects of optimizing existing process technologies or equipment. With reference to state-of-art technology and consideration of the practical condition of the company, research and develop feasible schemes, and apply them to the HVDC Converter / HV Transformer industry to solve complex problems which affect quality, cost and output greatly.
· Based on the company resource conversion superiority, may research and develop HVDC Converter / HV Transformer products which are blue-ocean, high value-added, to form a competitive product portfolio.
· Apply for patents and industrial/national/global standards to protect the company intellectual property right.
· Collect and process information and data of product portfolio, capacity, processes, quality, cost, major energy and material consumption of leading HVDC Converter / HV Transformer manufacturing companies to set the industry benchmark, provide suggestions and measures to narrow the gaps; Collect and process information of HVDC Converter / HV Transformer technological development information and technological tendency, track and study latest development of alternative products and technologies.
· May perform research to assist with the development of the company future technology and product development programs and direction of the company future investment.
· Collect information of local raw materials, equipments, spare parts, technology providers, and recommend excellent local provider to the company, communicate with existing and potential local partners on behalf of the company.
· Recommend world-class experts of HVDC Converter / HV Transformer and products，furthermore assist in talent introduction.
· Other duties as needed or assigned.
· Minimum a Bachelor Degree in relevant industry.
· knowledge of HVDC Converter / HV Transformer production processes and equipment, especially expert in at least one key aspect of HVDC Converter / HV Transformer products manufacturing,
· Technical sphere：HVDC Converter / HV Transformer
· Work experience requirements: Having work experience in worldwide manufacturing company in Germany or Engaged in the related work of HVDC Converter / HV Transformer (R&D, design, technology, technology management) more than 10 years.
· Ability to work with CAD, CFD, process simulation software and equipment.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office