Head of Research and Development - Computer Vision
Do you consider yourself an expert in computer vision? Come work with a group of technical individuals who have defined a product in this field globally. Analysing visual data, building algorithms and codes as well as researching to keep improving the product. Be a part of an emerging market that will transform the way that robots and people view and search for products.
Be a part of the new trends in every industry, making an impact on the use of computer vision in commercial spaces. Through analysing image data through algorithms and codes.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Head a team of technically proficient research engineers, developing and deploying a product using computer vision and deep learning techniques.
- Be a technical manager, being a leader in innovation and research. Taking charge of the research angle for production, using the newest technology and models to create and better the products at hand.
- Develop visual search and recognition systems that are both original and precise.
- Help improve product in its ability to be scalable, efficient and stable.
- Engage in levels starting from prototyping all the way to production.
- Draft patents while developing the technology.
- Preferably PhD Degree in Computer Science.
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience in building large-scale products using computer vision techniques from prototypical stage till production.
- Some form of management skills, having at least managed a team of 2 people.
- Have experience scripting in languages like Python, R and MATLab.
- Understanding of coding in C++ and able to be a technical lead in the matter.
Interested candidates please reach out to Angie at email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321