Head of Sales / Sales Director
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LONCG445
Location: England, Surrey, Croydon
Sector: Technology, Application Services, Renewables
Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, Pension
Date posted: 27/07/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client is a leading Renewable Energy technology company specialising in emissions power and cooling, who are now actively looking for their next Head of Sales / Sales Director. My client provide sustainable and efficient technology and power in order to make the world a cleaner and cooler place. Based in their Croydon office and paying a competitive salary of £50,000 - 70,000 per annum + overtime, benefits and annual leave, this role will offer unrivalled career development and incentive based travel in order to plummet the most suitable candidate to the ultimate success.
To be the successful candidate, it is essential that you have experience within the Renewable Energy divisions and in particular from a Sales background. It will be highly advantageous for your application if you have international experience and/or European language capabilities.
Head of Sales / Sales Director duties and responsibilities;
* Learn and lead your team to identify sales opportunities and maximise all company goals
* Set sale strategies, drive new business sales and company revenue
* Teamwork and clear communication
* Good Customer relationships - Quality communication in order to achieve company sales goals
* Managing and developing the field sales team across the UK and Europe
* Develop strong long-term strategic relationships with customers and prospective clients
* To identify, develop and bring on board new customers that fit a desired customer profile across the targeted verticals
Head of Sales / Sales Director desired experience;
* Proven track record of managing and building a strong and high performing sales team
* Have in-depth knowledge and experience within the Sales aspect of the Renewables industry
* Experience of covering a large territory effectively and building a dynamic pipeline
* Must have familiarity working within industrial styled settings
* You will be a self-started individual with excellent organisational skills with the ability and demeanor to become a trusted advisor and secure all sales opportunities
* Relevant sales experience within Renewables (essential)
The successful candidate will have a consultative style, with the ability to collaborate well within their team. This role is ideal for someone looking to make the next step in their career within a highly innovative and dynamic Renewable Energy company. Successful candidates can expect to enter a professional and dynamic environment in order to continuously achieve professional development.
For more information about this role please contact our London office