Head of Solar Engineering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LON-RC-SPVG
Location: Germany, Hessen, Frankfurt am Main
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date posted: 01/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden Renewables is working with one of Europe's most exciting solar energy companies to help find them a Head of Solar Engineering for their head office in the Frankfurt area.
The Head of Solar Engineering will be responsible for the coordination of all engineering for new solar power plants developed and constructed by our client worldwide. This will include basic and detailed design of PV power plants, technical due diligence, preparation of technical documentation as well as technical support and supervision during construction phases.
Some candidate requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent.
- A strong track record of renewable energy engineering with a significant proportion of total experience spent in solar energy engineering.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office software, AutoCAD skills and solar simulation software such as PVsyst, PVsol etc.
- Entrepreneurship and pro-active decision making skills.
- Strong team building and management capabilities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. German will be considered an additional advantage.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Our client is offering excellent career development opportunities as they are a growing company with strong financial backing. This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-motivated and talented solar engineer. If you would like to be considered for the position then please submit an updated copy of your CV with usable contact details. One of our team of dedicated solar consultants will be in touch to provide you with some more information.
For more information about this role please contact our London office